
Husbands create an extra 7 hours of house work a week for us. No kidding? Behind my bathroom door you will find a pile of Wyatt's garments. He has a love for annoying me by leaving them there. I have actually cleaned around the pile. My rule is if the clothes are in the hamper, they get washed. Now, to be fair- they maybe not folded and put away in a timely manner, but they will get washed and dried. And yet, every week or so he grumbles under his breath that he has no clean garms- and I laugh because he has to wash them himself.
1 comment:
I heard this on the radio yesterday and was so annoyed to myself. Men get one? ONE extra work hour? The radio host (male) implied that was one extra hour walking to and from the pantry for more potato chips. Amen. I'd like a check for my extra 7 hours. Tax returns should have a mandatory 30/70 return. 70 For the wife clearly.
Post a Comment