This is my first "TAG" Read my responses and then copy and post this topic in your blog and send it to eight of your friends. It is fun to read the answers and see who likes the same things that you do. HAVE FUN!
8 Things...
8 TV shows I like to watch...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2.Private Practice
3. Two and a Half Men
4.Desperate Housewives
5.Worst Week (a new show- funnnnny)
6.The New Adventures of Old Christine
7.How I Met Your Mother
8.One Tree Hill
8 Things that happened Yesterday....
1. Shopped at GAP online for new jeans for Heston. Why doesn't any other company make a 14 slim for my TEN year old?
2.Watched the daycare kids
3.Took Maddy and Adi to Kindergarten & Stopped at Johnny's for a Diet Dr P with Vanilla
5.Held 2 by 4's for Wyatt so he could frame the utility door in the laundry room- FINALLY some progress. I may get a finished laundry room this year!
6.Called Sam the drywall guy to make an appt for him do his drywall magic
7.Started Dinner
8.Went to Home Depot to buy the lights for the laundry room
8 Favorite Places to Eat...
1.Tucanos
2.Olive Garden
3.Bajio
4.Chili's
5.Prestwich Farm
6.Two Jack's Pizza
7.Applebee's
8.Goodwood BBQ
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to...
1.Taking Thursday & Friday off this week!
2.A Finished Laundry Room
3.Vacation with Wyatt
4.Taking the kids to Disneyland
5.Pumpkin Pie @ my Mom's on Turkey Day (don't like any other kind)
6.Christmas
7.Snow Snow Snow
8.Going back to School
8 Things on my Wish List...
1. To be a better Mom
2. To be a better Wife
3. For Wyatt's work to stay busy
4. My house to stay clean for 24 hrs
5. Sale our house and build
6. Never move again after that
7. Stay close to my siblings
8. Be more positive
8 people I Tag...
1.L'erin
2.Bobby Jo
3.Kyra (even though she won't)
4.Jane
5.Charla
6.Allyson
7.Bristy
8.Holly, Emily, and whoever else wants to
A God of Miracles!
5 months ago
1 comment:
Couldn't watch T.V. with you but could go out to dinner! Love the D.P. w/vanilla too!
p.s. I tagged you!
Bristy
Post a Comment