We are going in another direction. We are actively looking for a lot. Know of any? Something just doesn't feel right about building right now. Maybe it's the builder. Maybe it's just the crappy market. But- Good things have come out of this 2.5 week attempt to sale- the basement is now 99% done. Just a few small things here and there to finish. This means less nagging from me. Plus, we just paid off a bunch of debt. So now I will not have to sniffle and get water logged eyes when I look at my neighbors. You are stuck with me whether you like it or not.
3 comments:
I'm sure there are MANY people breathing a big sigh of relief!! :) I know I would be (if I still lived there).
And so we shall be neighbors a bit longer YaY!
I like it!
Post a Comment