A baby was left in a car yesterday in the 95 degree temps for 2 HOURS and is in critical condition. The mother "forgot" the baby was there. I just don't understand how you "forget" about your child. Yes, maybe you forgot to buy milk, put a stamp on a letter, call a friend on their Birthday. But no, no matter how busy you are I don't think you forget about your child- if so your priorities are soooo wrong.
2 comments:
I know, what the hell?? I am like how do you forget your baby who is completely dependent on you. YOu can't go or do anything with out it, don't you think it would dawn on you when you were actually being productive? hmmm...maybe I left the kid in the car.
So I am really being judgemental and there is hopefully a good story to go along with this but come on people.
totally agree
Post a Comment