Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I should wear a sign


Scenario: Yesterday I went to the High School to pick up Maddy from her Dress Rehersal for her Dance Program. Picture if you will - I go through the side door of the stage to the pitch black stage and auditorium inside. Right foot, step, Left foot- no step. I fell OFF the stage into a garbage can and onto all limbs in front of about 100 people. I cannot tell you how embarassing this was. I layed there half laughing, knowing this would hurt later. One dance instructor was totally stressing that she needed to call a paramedic or something and the other said laughing so hard, I am sure there was pee running down her leg "that was the funniest damn thing, but are you okay?" After laying there for about an eternity I ever so graciously walk over to Maddy and my sister in law tells me "I give you a 10 for that one". Oh yes, everyone saw. I am now the proud owner of very bruised sore knees, shins, and elbows. If you know me, falling is not a new thing. I fall up stairs, down stairs, and I once fell in the middle of the Somerset streets walking next to L'erin for no apparent reason.

7 comments:

Toby and Emily said...

I am laughing out loud! Hilarious! I hope you're ok though!

L'erin said...

i love you grace

Jackson Family said...

Hilarious!!!!!!!! I can't stop laughing! I would have peed my pants if I did that. Sorry, babe. Hope you feel better.

Bristy said...

I could picture it in my head, and I'm sorry I lol. I bet that hurt! You are brave and a good sport just for telling all of us.

kyra said...

I just barely read this! I love the way you tell stories...how is the bruise????

The Hokanson Family said...

No way! That's so funny, but at the same time I'm sorry. You're too funny. That's totally something that I would do. :)

Jane Clark said...

OMG, that is hilarious! I am going to be laughing about this one for a while. I hope you are ok though, but this is funny!