When I worked for Mr. McGee (that is his real name) he had a great sign on his office wall that said "When you ASSume you make and ASS of U and ME." And this is now the case. Seriously friends, there is no pending Divorce- even if it is the rumor that there are problems.
Recently I was at a public location where some people ASSumed I was arguing with Wyatt on the phone. So at least one of those people decided to tell a group of people about it. Problem is that I wasn't even talking to Wyatt. Even though I corrected the ASSumption it must have already began to spread like wildfire and spewed to the depths of hades. Here's my thing, even IF I was arguing with him on the phone and you over heard it (even though it was 20 FEET away), what makes it your business to tell others, especially when we aren't even "friends"? Thank you for being so bored with your own live(s) that you have made things up about mine.
So please close this chapter about my marriage. It is the same as most marriages. There are a few rough patches but we have managed to keep things afloat for quite a while now. And even though most of us live so close to each other, please keep in mind that what you hear and what is really happening may be two different things. Except the sound of gun shots, break ins, screaming like someone is getting injured, etc. In these cases- please call the authorities ASAP. Let us only share ASSumptions to a best friend or sister who will not spread it.
A God of Miracles!
5 months ago
4 comments:
I never heard that one! That's too bad. I guessed I missed out on some juicy gossip!!! j/k love ya james. oh, and I'm sooo glad you're not getting a divorce.
I can only imagine who was in on that little fiasco! The thing is that some people are so insecure about thier own lives/relationships that they try to make other people's look bad to defer ettention away from their miserable existance. I've always found that type of behavior a vast waste of time, personally.
And as for idle gossip, I've been fortunate enough in most of my married life to avoid it, but in high school I was pregnant more than once - and one time I was apparently expecting twins! Just think: The virgin Emily's immaculate conception with twins! I'd be on the cover of the national enquirer in no time! Oh, you gotta love Manti! Hope things are well for you guys!
Dammit Wyatt, quit beatin' her!! Gotta love Somerset, so close you can smell each others breath. Oh and post about your calling rumor has it that there is more drama!
You did not tell me about this little incident. I mean if you are going to yell at Wyatt I want to be there or at least hear about it!!! People are funny...when they want attention they will talk about anything and everything!
Post a Comment