Her teacher is Mrs. Olsen. She loves her teacher- After we met with her last week she said "Oh my gosh mom, she is SO cute!" For the first day the kids dressed up like they were going to the beach- but no swimsuits. Maddy settled on the flip flop tank. The backpack is my favorite back to school item- Thank You Pottery Barn.
The first 15 minutes we went around to the different centers to get her used to the room and then- I had to leave my baby. Maddy was fine. I held my tears back until I got the outside door- then they flowed.
6 comments:
What a doll!! Mai is so jelous. All of her friends from Spanish are going to school. I love Maddy's pose on the green wall, she is a natural.!
I totally understand! I had to go to work after I dropped Tysen off at KG this year. I had to shut my office door so no one would hear the sobbing. They grow up so fast!
Maddy is so cute, we just love her and Kenedee adores her. I cant believe that she is old enough for kindergarten, I am going to be so sad when Kenedee gets that big. They grow up too fast. Love you guys!
I'm still loving that when she called and told me quote "it was the BEST day of my life!"
I want that backpack :) And... I loved your post about ASSuming!! Perfect.
what a cutie! It is so sad once they head off to kindergarten.
Post a Comment