Thursday, January 8, 2009

If your Daycare Provider calls you...

and tells you that your child is spewing vomit - you are supposed to come and pick up your child ASAP, not whenever it is convenient for you. Welcome to Motherhood.

4 comments:

Beth said...

But Jaime, we all know you love cleaning up other kids barf! Sorry you had a bad day. Love ya!

Stephanie said...

It is amazing that people think it is still okay for them to have you keep their sick child. They are paying you, isn't that what you are there for?! How fun! I do not miss those days!

Shannon said...

I once had a mother do that to me, only her child had HEAD LICE!!! I have never deep cleaned my house so well or done more laundry in my life. I feel for you and I don't miss that job at ALL!!!

Jackson Family said...

I would cry!