Don't know if you have seen this Icky item yet- but I wanted to share. Wish I could crochet one for you- but I don't know how. Rumor has it they are selling on Etsy. Happy pushing.
I loved, Loved, LOVED that! I need to show it to all my friends at work. They'd get an absolute kick out of it. You know how many people I've seen like that? Way too many.
Hey, and how's life after YW? I was shocked to hear you were released.
Oh my gosh- I knew I had to check it out when you guys were talking about it but words don't even describe... The other night was fun! We'll have to do it again soon!
5 comments:
Okay - that is hilarious!! That is seriously the way that you feel by the time your at that point!!
foul and fouler. i'm disapointed i can't see the placenta.
where do you find these things??
happy birthday yesterday!!
I loved, Loved, LOVED that! I need to show it to all my friends at work. They'd get an absolute kick out of it. You know how many people I've seen like that? Way too many.
Hey, and how's life after YW? I was shocked to hear you were released.
Oh my gosh- I knew I had to check it out when you guys were talking about it but words don't even describe... The other night was fun! We'll have to do it again soon!
Post a Comment