Monday, December 15, 2008

The Good, Bad & Ugly

Bad: I took a glass bowl out of the microwave Sat morning and got blisters from the heat- 9 of them. Some covered almost entire finger prints. The WORST pain of my life. My dad the Dr (we think he is) saved the day with a Liticain gel. Good: 24 hrs later- the blisters were entirely gone. It's barely tender to the touch. So say your prayers- mine were answered! A big plus- I can now put a bra on using all my fingers, not just my pinkies. Ugly: The run in at the park- the neighbor has filed a complaint with the HOA. I was LMAO until I found out he has shot two people before-in the face. Not laughing now....

3 comments:

Shantelle said...

I had to ask what LMAO meant. Now I am LMAO. I love that your posts sound the way you really talk. I always laugh out loud. Ya know LOL! One time you said wth. That is way funny.

Toby and Emily said...

At least this is one situation where you should be glad the HOA are lazy a**es and never do anything. That way nothing will come of crazy psycho man's complaints.

Cara said...

Don't worry about the complaint, he's filed a bunch about us and he considers us to be friends...I'm so sorry about the run-in at the park, poor Heston. Brava to you for standing up though...I'm a complete chicken in the face of aggressiveness like that.