This my friends is eyebrow dye. I found a REALLY light hair- in my left eyebrow. I was convinced/praying it was just blonde. Wyatt said it was gray. He is sleeping by himself for awhile.
I have gray hairs popping up all over my head. It is very, very sad. I am glad you found us so now I can keep up with you and your cute family. I love the family pictures! Oh, and it sounds like you have a HOA Hitler - Beware! :)
3 comments:
I have six gray hairs. SIX! I'm so in denial. We are NOT old.
I have gray hairs popping up all over my head. It is very, very sad. I am glad you found us so now I can keep up with you and your cute family. I love the family pictures! Oh, and it sounds like you have a HOA Hitler - Beware! :)
I love that Wyatt is sleeping on his own!
I love the family pics...they are adorable. I will have to get the lady's number that did them.
Post a Comment