I just found out one of my best friends is moving. She’s probably been my best friend ever. We have grown apart and back together over and over again. I have secretly been a blubbering mess ever since I found out. I have put on a pretty good face about it. Especially to her. I am REALLY REALLY happy for her. It is so exciting to move to a new place. New house, new friends, new experiences. But I have no idea what I will do when she’s gone. I have totally taken for granted how close we have been and I regret all the times I could have spent more time with her-but didn’t & the times I should have said sorry sooner-but didn't.
I LOVE YOU to pieces my dearest, funniest, spunkiest, prettiest, best friend and SISTER-more than you will EVER know.
.jpg)
The moving friend =(
5 comments:
Bitch, you made me cry.I love you.
That made me cry too! I can't believe she'll be gone! Tara just broke the sad news to me...but I'm so excited for them.
Aww. We'll take good care of her, I *promise!* And you can always come up here and VISIT!
*hugs*
We will miss her so much too. There is noone else quite like our Lerskie. Family events will be quite dull without her, but we are so happy for them at the same time. Love yah Lerskie!
miss her already!!
Post a Comment