Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dear Meg- YES, your boobs hang low

And they wobble to and fro... Really? They hang clear to your elbows?
Seriously, this is how bored I am. Everyone here is sick. I am just killing time until I can take my cold medicine again. Gotta wait the 4 hrs.
We got our pictures taken yesterday at the farm. It's almost killing me not knowing how they look. I thought about grabbing the photogs camera to get a sneak peek, but she might have kicked my A. She was so fun and laid back- but we kindof a boring, medicine fogged family. I hope we don't all have that we-are-drugged-up-on-cold-medicine- look, and that she really can photo shop out Maddy's boogs that made an appearance. We are definately making this an annual thing with her (if she'll have us back). Now I just get to wait....Impatiently.

2 comments:

Jane Clark said...

Aunt Meg, is that you??? What' happened to you boobs??

Loved you comment Jaime! Made my day! Really what are people thinking?????

Toby and Emily said...

Can't wait to see the pics. How do people allow themselves to go out in public with their boobs looking like that?! Not to mention that she should put some of her plastic surgical dollars towards her chest and lay off her face for a while. Hope you all feel better soon.