Tagged by Emily.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper, the sound of the tearing paper is the best.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, but we have been getting real lately- stupid needles.
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend
4. When do you take the tree down? Dec 26th
5. Do you like eggnog? Sick- I won't even try it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Polly pockets in a purple case & Cabbage Patch Doll
7. Hardest person to buy for? Parents
8. Easiest person to buy for? Maddy- and her gifts are WAY cheaper than Heston's
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Is neither an option? I haven't sent them out for years.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? No comment
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation and Christmas Story are a tie
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? As soon as my kids start giving ideas. Usually September
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Grandma's pretzel jello salad
16. Lights on the tree? The brighter the better
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? The farthest we go is Springville.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? PJ's on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Rude shoppers
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Silver bells
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham, Funeral Potatoes, Grandma's jello, rolls
25. Favorite family Christmas tradition? Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's and hours and hours of repeat watching Christmas Story with my siblings. Wyatt hates the movies. Don't care.
A God of Miracles!
5 months ago
2 comments:
I remeber filling out the adoption papers for the cabage patch's. I still have mine. I guess the cost of a stamp was too much for my young pocket. The adoption agency named my black baby boy Xavier. I re-named him Kendall. After Kendall Petersen/Gillespi of course.
Grandma's pretzel jello salad? Sounds interesting!
Post a Comment