Did Obama win because people thought he would "help them" like this lady Peggy thinks? Check her out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI&feature=related You're on your own Peggy- Barack will not help you. Heaven help us all.
Did Obama win because people thought he would "help them" like this lady Peggy thinks? Check her out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI&feature=related You're on your own Peggy- Barack will not help you.
3 comments:
Amen! I can't believe how easily so many American's were persuaded to think he is the answer to all the problems...I'm scared too.
All I have to say is, Oh GOOD HELL!! I am so scared. So many stupid people voted for him and are soon to be decieved! What do they all think? He is so bad and I am so worried about the next few years.
BTW, we stopped by yesterday. Maile was dying to see McMaddie. Noone was home, maybe next time.
Oh heavens. People are insane.
Post a Comment